Are you looking for ways to cut the time and money spent on performance reviews?
There are lots of reasons why 2014 should be your year to make the switch to an online performance review system.
Reasons to go online:
- Doing the right things with personal development plans
- Providing universal access to performance information
- More comparable visibility amongst employees
- Easy goal alignment
- Encouraging proactive communication between managers and employees
- Increasing rating accuracy and workplace productivity by differentiating performance
- Clear understanding of roles and responsibilities at corporate, team and individual levels
- Retaining top performers
- Get Social – Growing the employer brand and employee engagement through social collaboration
- Get better data and real, measurable results
Contact us to learn more about the benefits of making the switch.