A collection of well know HR social media and content gurus have teamed up with Jeff Waldman to offer first rate comments and analyses. The new blog is called LiveHR and we strongly recommend that you check it out!
Launched in time for last week’s HRPA Conference, the new site offers some entertaining and informative HR blogs including:
- What really separates world-class performers from everyone else?
- What Separates Talent From the Rest of Us?
- Why should you think about, even just for a second, becoming an HR blogger?
- Where does great performance really come from?
- Building Talent is SUPPOSED to be Hard
- HRPA Conference 2014 – High Points and Thoughts for 2015
LiveHR’s group of HR experts include Tim Baker, Jane Watson, Vanessa Judelman and Kathleen Teixeira.
The team at Sprigg would love to see more and looks forward to the next series of HR content from the LiveHR team.